Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars 2014: The Look

Obviously there are lots of things to talk about when it comes to this years Oscars award show. Everything from Ellen as the best host I've ever seen to the missing portion of Pharrells tuxedo pants. However, in light of this being a beauty blog here are a few of my favorite looks.


1.) Margot Robbie: Do I prefer her in blonde curls and a soft pink link? Maybe...but Talk about some gorgeous chocolate locks! Both the style and the color were complimented by the choice of wine/plum lipstick, minimal eye make-up and smokin' hot brows.
   Looking for a similar lipstick? Check out Rebel by MAC with a deep plum liner.







2.) Lupita Nyong'o: I don't even know where to begin. My twitter feed blew up in regard to how stunning she was last night. 
Her skin was absolutely flawless with a gold glow and perfectly placed blush. 
On topic of hair, there was much talk about the style. Would the look have been more put together sans the headband? In my opinion, I really liked the accent that it gave to her hair and the post earrings she wore.






3.) Emma Watson
Maybe Im just in love with a focus on skin but between that and her scarlett lip color in a sea of neutral Emma Watson rounds out my top three picks for favorite looks of the 2014 Oscars 

No comments:

Post a Comment